Brett offers the boards and system leaders of our clients expert advice on financial improvement, stability, and market expansion by advancing both patient satisfaction and physician engagement.
- Hospital CEO, Holy Family Memorial
- System CFO, Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charities Sponsored Ministries
- Chief of Staff to the President, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- BS, University of Wisconsin
- MHA, University of Iowa (Health Management & Policy Award)
- Master of Public Health, University of Iowa
Brett Norell is an innovative, transformational advisor who draws on his deep domain experience in the mission-driven and academic hospital sectors to help our clients achieve growth, conduct successful affiliation transactions, and strengthen physician, employee, and community engagement. As CEO of a community hospital operating in a highly competitive Wisconsin market, Norell was in the vanguard of value-based health in his region, achieving early success in CIN and ACO arrangements. he led a successful financial turnaround in which he was able to cut expenses by 10% while growing revenues by 3.6mm, breaking through narrow network competition with a direct outreach to key employers. Norell has also served as CFO of a multi-state Catholic system, where he earned the trust of its sponsoring congregation and the community at-large. Based on his service at the system and operations levels of these institutions, he is now able to share with our faith-based clients his deep understanding of their charism in healthcare.