Peggy advises clients on M&A, strategy, public policy, operations, and improvement activities in the US and internationally.
- President and CEO, Morgan Paris Consulting
- Global Strategic Sourcing Manager, Honeywell
Education and Certifications
- Regents College BS, University of the State of New York
- MBA, Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality
- Certified Supply Chain Professional
Peggy Altamura advises clients on M&A, strategy, public policy, operations, and improvement activities in the US and internationally. Her work in these areas for hospital systems, municipalities, and other organizations includes business and capital planning, decision support for board and executive leadership, negotiation, process design and control and business intelligence tools.
Peggy serves as Past President on the Board Member of Arizona Healthcare Executives and the Editorial Board of the Frontiers of Health Services Management Journal. Her passion is connecting people and ideas – helping leaders learn from leaders.