Peggy advises clients on M&A, strategy, public policy, operations, and improvement activities in the US and internationally.
- President and CEO, Morgan Paris Consulting
- Global Strategic Sourcing Manager, Honeywell
Education and Certifications
- Regents College BS, University of the State of New York
- MBA, Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality
- Certified Supply Chain Professional
Peggy Altamura advises clients on M&A, strategy, public policy, operations, and improvement activities in the US and internationally. Her work in these areas for hospital systems, municipalities, and other organizations has included business and capital planning, decision support for board and executive leadership, negotiation, process design and control using Lean/Six Sigma, global strategic sourcing, quality systems, and business intelligence tools.
Peggy is a Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE), a Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ), and a Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP-APICS). She is an officer of the Arizona Healthcare Executives and is active in the Association for Healthcare Resource and Materials Management (AHRMM) and the Healthcare Financial Management Association (hfma).
Ms. Altamura is a Registered Nurse with experience in hospital management. She holds a Regents College BS from The University of The State of New York and an MBA from the Executive Program at Thunderbird School of Global Management.